Sunday, February 13, 2011

Progress, progress!

Okay.

Let me give a rundown of what's happening.


But basically, that just says

1. how much i've lost. haha. shh! just a lil bit. duhhhhhhhhh, its only been like 3 weeks!
2.drinking more fluids!
3.eating more veggies and fruits!
4. healthy snacks! - pistachios and clementines! yum!
5. more exercise!- zumba class and power remix!
    The instructor even knows me! lol
    *note: last semester I went once a week. what would you expect? nothing much? exactly!
6. keeping naughty food out of the house! No soda or chocolates ( as of now)
7. more baking/roasting than frying!

I've been kinda sick so I haven't been going to the aerobic classes! And I have exams next week so I'm having a holiday! Must resume on Wednesday after exams!

Need to work on portion control!

It's so funny. It's like the facts are all there.
It's just a matter of putting everything in perspective. The hard thing to do.
I'm working on that trust me.
I'm even working on self-image.
The people who go to the gym will most always be skinny already. But who cares?
Don't let that get to u.
It's just not worth it!
:)

-Mizah-

No comments:

Post a Comment