Sunday, February 13, 2011

90 days to graduation!

Yeah,it's 90 days to graduation!
And 90 days to a new me! ( or at least try to )
and hence, a new blog!




Honestly, I was supposed to type this all up like a month ago, when it was 120 days
then i tried shooting for 100 days
then now, finally 90 days!
officially!
better late than never right?

The first step of problem solving: define the problem and realize that you have a problem.
And yeah, I have a problem. 
I know I have a problem. I've realized it and I want to make a change.
It's not gonna be easy.
And I've failed before so I know how that feels like. Fell off the wagon, they call it.
On a positive note, this will definitely make in much more sweeter in the end!
like a big bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream with whipped cream and colored sprinkles on top.

After doing much research, they say documenting everything is the way to go so you're always on track.
I've tried this before, even. 
And yes, this is trial number dos!
Let's see how it goes.
:)

-Mizah-

No comments:

Post a Comment